How do I file a claim for benefits?

To file a claim for benefits under the Crime Victims Compensation Act, you will need to complete a Crime Victim's Application for Compensation form. You can obtain the form at any of these locations:

  • Idaho Industrial Commission offices
  • Law enforcement agencies
  • Prosecuting attorney offices
  • Hospitals Completed forms should be mailed to:
    Idaho Industrial Commission
    Crime Victims Compensation Program
    P.O. Box 83720
    Boise, Idaho 83720-0041.

Show All Answers

1. Who may file a claim for financial assistance?
2. What are the conditions for eligibility?
3. What are the reimbursable expenses?
4. What expenses are not covered?
5. How do I file a claim for benefits?
6. How is the program funded?
7. What is Restitution?
8. How do I request restitution?
9. What happens after an application is filed?
10. Does the offender have to be convicted for the victim to be eligible for compensation?
11. If the victim has an insurance policy, will the program still cover the victim's expenses?
12. What is the Idaho Industrial Commission?